Monday, February 4, 2008

Welcome!!!

Welcome everyone to my blog!!! I have so much going on that I had to finally stop and finish setting up my blog. I'm always telling my clients what to do to promote their latest ventures and I need to take my own advice..lol!
Ok, here's my quick story: I work with churches and ministries as a RESOURCE CENTER for training in the areas of Hospitality, Leadership and Administration. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE WHAT I DO!!!! In fact, so much so that I have written 3 resource books that provide the "mechanics" of what I teach in my workshops. If you have a heart for excellence in the areas of Hospitality, Leadership and Administration, get these books!
You'll learn more about me and my business as you continue to read my blog. I plan on blogging at least 2-3x a week so keep up with me! I move fast!!!!
What's Next? I'm currently writing an Armor Bearer's guide. My guide will provide the "mechanics" of how to serve. A "To Do List" of serving if you will. For those that want the scriptural background and history of serving as an armor bearer, here are two of my favorite books:
1. The Art of Armor Bearing by Bishop Lester Love.
2. The Etiquette of Armor Bearing by Bishop Randy Borders.
Leave me a post if you would like purchasing information...
Remember - Excellence Matters!
R

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Robin!
I'm really glad that you have a blog spot now. I look forward to keeping up with you and all of your advancements. More than you know, I admire what you do. I learn a lot from you by observing, and I appreciate your diligence to the Lord and his army of Christian Leaders! you are a gift to the body of Christ, and I enjoy watching God bless your ministry!