Monday, February 4, 2008

Photo Shoot







Wow! What an incredible time we had on last Friday. Check out my new pics. My agency worked in conjuction with Gywnnis Mosby and her husband Pastor Phil Mosby to host the most incredible photo shoot I have ever attended. It's so important that you have professional shots that represent you in excellence. Being an agency of resources, we hosted this event to allow pastors, entrepenuers and business owners the opportunity to have professional photos taken at the fraction of the normal price ($350 - $500!!!). For this incredible price you received hair, makeup, and styling by Gwynnis Mosby and her design team and photos shot by celebrity photographer Marie Thomas. A special thank you to everyone that took advantage of this incredible offer. In fact, let me share an email I rec'd today from one of the pastors that participated:
I just wanted to take the time to thank you and your staff for everything that you did for us. My wife and I both felt like you treated us as royalty. Friday was one of the greatest experiences we have had and it really bolstered our determination to complete the task that God has assigned to us. Please know that your act of kindness and obedience to God will not be forgotten. I know that this experience has really had an impact on the both of us. Everything from the makeup, hair, pictures and simple hospitality was done with such excellence. To know that there are others out there who have such a heart for ministry, even though they have already achieved an individual level of success, is such an awesome thing. Again I say thank you and our prayer is that God continues to bless and strengthen you for your next dimension. May the blessings of God OVERTAKE you in 2008!!!!
Remember - Excellence Matters!
R

4 comments:

Karlene A. Hamilton said...

The shoot was most amazing! I'm still on cloud nine. You are definitely a gift to the body of Christ. You bring class, beauty and excellence to the realm of ministry like no other.

I am grateful to you, Ms. Robin! Keep rising... I'm following you!

Love ya!

C. Kelly said...

Hey Robin:

I was so disappointed that I was unable to get away to make the photo shoot. I need new photos like I need to keep Jesus on my side. You look amazing in your new photos. I am really sad I couldnt get there now. But I am going to be there for around Valentines Day. I will be sure to give you a call when I get in. God is doing BIG things for you girl. Miss You and Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Wow! The pics look great. Let me know when you'll do this again. I had other client engagements last Friday, but I definitely need new headshots like yesterday.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.