Wednesday, February 6, 2008

PhotoStamp and Kingdom.com




I was surfuring through some of my idea files and came across PhotoStamp.com. This is really a great way to personalize a formal event invitation (wedding, anniversary celebration or major event). As an event planner, I'm always looking for ways to help my clients' events stand out. The great thing about using a photo stamp is it draws attention to your invitation and you can almost be 100% assured that it will be opened in a timely manner. Creating the stamps is really easy! All you have to do is go to this website, download the guest of honor's photo, select the value of the postage stamp and order your quantity. Go to www.photostamp.com to learn more.




Also, I was talking to a friend today and she told me about a website - kingdom.com. When I teach my Hospitality workshops, I always share that you should use cloth linens and skirting for buffets and you should. However, for sign in tables, media tables or display tables, consider this option. Order a custom table cover with your company or ministry name on it. These often cost about $200. Well, this site is offering them for $99 plus a small fee to add your company or church name. Go to www.kingdom.com for ordering info.
Have a great day!!!!
Remember - Excellence Matters!
R

No comments: