Monday, February 4, 2008

Bedazzled for Valentine's Day




My mantra is that Excellence Matters! In order to help you stand out and show that you are excellenct, periodically, I'm going to share with you some of my FAVORITE THINGS! We all know that it's the little things that count.
1. Here's something I stumbled upon at the latest Special Event Conference hosted here in ATL in January. GLITTERING CHOCOLATES!!!! These chocolate candies are covered in edible glitter. They are FABULOUS!!!! These little sweet treats are perfect for all of the DIVA's in your life!!! They are perfect for Valentines Day as well as Party Favors! If you are planning an event at your church for your First Lady - ORDER THESE!!!! Leave me a comment if you want the purchasing information.
2. Surprise your loved one or honoree with a Red Carpet! Contact your local event rental company and rent a 35' roll of red carpet. They rent for about $30 but your loved one or special honoree will feel like you spend thousands!!!
Remember- Excellence Matters!
R

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Robin,
I'm glad all is well with you.. Can you send me the info on the Chocolates... Shawna.Morgan@fedex.com
Looking forward to hearing from you..

Peace and Blessings
Shawna

Crystal Griffin said...

Can you send me the information for the chocolates please? Thank you