Thursday, January 15, 2009

Debt Free


I just downloaded Suze Orman's 2009 Action Plan book for free on Oprah.com. It's 277 pages of advice to guide me to financial freedom. As I was doing this, I began to think of all of the things in my life that have me bound. They are:
1. my debt.
2. my weight.
3. worry about the unknown.


As I began to seek God on these things, I'm quickly reminded that I don't have a terminal illness, I'm not wanted by the police and I have a wonderful and loving family. These three things that have my bound are nothing! I have a plan that I'm working so in the grand scheme of things, these three things are major time wasters for me. Consider them subtracted!

Remember...Excellence Matters!

Robin M. Ware
www.thewareagency.com
robinmware.com - coming soon

No comments: